South Dakota Administrative Rules
44:09 - PUBLIC HEALTH STATISTICS
Chapter 44:09:02 - Birth registration.
- 44:09:02:01 and 44:09:02:02 - Repealed
- 44:09:02:03 - Who may request delayed birth certificate
- 44:09:02:04 - Delayed birth certificate form
- 44:09:02:05 - Facts to be established for delayed birth certificate
- 44:09:02:06 - Requirements for documents used as evidence for delayed birth certificate
- 44:09:02:07 - Requirements for filing a delayed birth certificate
- 44:09:02:08 - Repealed
- 44:09:02:09 - Insufficient evidence
- 44:09:02:10 - Certifying to facts on delayed birth certificates
- 44:09:02:11 - Dismissal of delayed birth application after one year
- 44:09:02:12 - Late filing of birth certificate
- 44:09:02:13 - Out-of-institution birth
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.