South Dakota Administrative Rules
20:55 - PODIATRISTS
- Chapter 20:55:01 - Licensing -- Generally.
- Chapter 20:55:02 - Written examinations.
- Chapter 20:55:03 - Application by applicants holding out of state license.
- Chapter 20:55:04 - Certificates and licenses.
- Chapter 20:55:05 - Board and officers.
- Chapter 20:55:06 - License revocation and suspension.
- Chapter 20:55:07 - Amendment of rules, Repealed.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.