South Dakota Administrative Rules
20:44 - ELECTRICIANS
Chapter 20:44:18 - Wiring permits.
- 20:44:18:01 - Wiring permit required.
- 20:44:18:02 - Obtaining a wiring permit.
- 20:44:18:03 - Wiring permit procedure.
- 20:44:18:04 - Wiring permit procedure for state-owned structures being wired by state employees licensed to do electrical installations.
- 20:44:18:05 - Local inspection systems.
- 20:44:18:06 - Criteria for permits for single-family dwelling units under an Owner's Exemption.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.