South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 93 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- SOUTH CAROLINA BOARD OF LONG TERM HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATORS
- 93-50 - General Definitions.
- 93-60 - Board of Examiners; Officers and Duties.
- 93-65 - Operating a Facility Without a License.
- 93-70 - Additional combination of education and experience acceptable by the Board; Criminal Background Check; Completion of probation or parole.
- 93-80 - Administrator-in-Training Program Requirements.
- 93-100 - Fees [and Fee Schedule].
- 93-110 - Examination; Scheduling and Grading.
- 93-120 - Initial Licenses.
- 93-130 - Provisional Licenses.
- 93-150 - Inactive or Retired Status Licenses.
- 93-160 - Registration of Licenses.
- 93-170 - Display of Certificate and Normal Work Hours.
- 93-200 - Continuing Education for Relicensure.
- 93-210 - Reinstatement of Lapsed License.
- 93-220 - Complaints.
- 93-230 - Suspension and Revocation of License.
- 93-240 - Hearing Procedure.
- 93-250 - Conduct of Hearing.
- 93-260 - Applicability, Legal Effect and Severability of Regulations.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.