South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 9 - INSTITUTE OF ARCHEOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
III - The Hearing
- 9-100.300 - Scheduling and Notice of Hearing.
- 9-100.310 - Failure of Party to Appear.
- 9-100.320 - Evidence: Admissibility.
- 9-100.322 - Evidence: Confidential and Sensitive Information.
- 9-100.324 - Evidence: Stipulations.
- 9-100.325 - Evidence: Written Testimony.
- 9-100.326 - Evidence: Exhibits and Documents.
- 9-100.327 - Evidence: Witness Fees; Oath or Affirmation; Refusal to Testify.
- 9-100.328 - Burden of Going Forward with Evidence.
- 9-100.329 - Burden of Proof.
- 9-100.330 - Closing of Record.
- 9-100.340 - Proposed Findings; Closing Arguments; Briefs.
- 9-100.350 - Record of Hearing.
- 9-100.360 - Decision of Adjudicator.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.