South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 9 - INSTITUTE OF ARCHEOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
II - The Prehearing Stage
- 9-100.200 - Initiation of Adjudication.
- 9-100.201 - Consolidation or Severance of Adjudication.
- 9-100.210 - Intervention.
- 9-100.211 - Limited Participation.
- 9-100.220 - Prehearing Statement.
- 9-100.221 - Prehearing, Settlement, and Other Conferences.
- 9-100.230 - Discovery: General.
- 9-100.231 - Discovery: Scope.
- 9-100.232 - Discovery: Supplementation of Response.
- 9-100.233 - Interrogatories.
- 9-100.234 - Depositions.
- 9-100.235 - Requests for Production of Documents or Things for Inspection or Other Purposes.
- 9-100.236 - Requests for Admissions.
- 9-100.237 - Discovery: Protective Order.
- 9-100.238 - Discovery: Motion to Compel Discovery.
- 9-100.239 - Discovery: Sanctions for Failure to Comply.
- 9-100.240 - Settlement; Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.