South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 9 - INSTITUTE OF ARCHEOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
I - General Provisions
- 9-100.1 - Definitions.
- 9-100.2 - Scope of Rules.
- 9-100.3 - Construction and Modification or Waiver of Rules.
- 9-100.10 - Adjudicator: Assignment.
- 9-100.11 - Adjudicator: Powers.
- 9-100.12 - Adjudicator: Withdrawal; Disqualification; or Unavailability.
- 9-100.20 - Ex Parte Communications.
- 9-100.21 - Separation of Functions.
- 9-100.30 - Rights of [Docketed Party], Intervenor, and Limited Participant.
- 9-100.40 - Representation.
- 9-100.50 - Service of Documents.
- 9-100.51 - Filing of Documents and Other Materials.
- 9-100.52 - Form and Content of Filed Documents.
- 9-100.53 - Amendment or Supplementation of Filed Documents.
- 9-100.60 - Time Computation.
- 9-100.70 - Motions.
- 9-100.71 - Subpoenas.
- 9-100.80 - Withdrawal or Dismissal.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.