South Carolina Code of Regulations
89-350 - Administrative Forms.

Universal Citation: SC Code Regs 89-350

89-350. Administrative Forms.

Administrative forms to be used by the Department are as follows:

A. Form MR-200 Application for a Certificate of Exploration

B. Form MR-300 Reclamation Plan for Exploration

C. Form MR-400 Application for a Mining Permit

D. Form MR-500 Reclamation Plan

E. Form MR-600 Land Entry Agreement-Owner

F. Form MR-700 Land Entry Agreement-Lessor/Lessee

G. Form MR-800 Reclamation Bond Form to Post a Surety Bond

H. Form MR-900 Reclamation Bond Form to Post a Bond for Other Than a Surety Bond

I. Form MR-1000 Reclamation Bond Form for Assignment

J. Form MR-1050 Reclamation Bond Form to Post an Irrevocable Letter of Credit

K. Form MR-1100 Annual Reclamation Report

L. Form MR-1300 Application for Modifying a Mining Permit and/or Reclamation Plan

M. Form MR-1400 Transfer Agreement

Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.