South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 89 - OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR--MINING COUNCIL OF SOUTH CAROLINA
89-340 - Fee Schedule.
89-340. Fee Schedule.
A. In accordance with Section 48-20-100 of the S. C. Mining Act (S. C. Code of Laws, 1976, as amended), the following mining and reclamation fee schedules are established:
(1) Mining permit application fee $600.
(2) Mining permit conversion fee $600. (In lieu of Permit Renewal)
(3) Mining permit substantial modification fee $600.
(4) Mining permit transfer fee $600.
(5) Certificate of Exploration fee $300.
B. In accordance with Section 48-20-120 of the S. C. Mining Act (S. C. Code of Laws, 1976, as amended), the following Annual Operating Fee has been established:
(1) Mining Annual Operating Fee Per Mine $375. (Included as part of Annual Reclamation Report)
(2) Mining Annual Operating Fee Late Penalty $50. per month;
HISTORY: Amended by State Register Volume 27, Issue No. 6, Part 1, eff June 27, 2003.