South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 88 - DEPARTMENT OF DISABILITIES AND SPECIAL NEEDS
- Article 1 - LICENSE REQUIREMENT FOR FACILITIES AND PROGRAMS (88-105 to 88-140)
- Article 2 - DEFINITIONS (88-210)
- Article 3 - RECREATIONAL CAMPS FOR PERSONS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY (88-310 to 88-395)
- Article 4 - DAY PROGRAMS FOR PERSONS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY (88-405 to 88-440)
- Article 9 - UNCLASSIFIED FACILITIES AND PROGRAMS (88-910 to 88-920)
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.