South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 8 - BUILDING CODES COUNCIL
Article 2 - ADMINISTRATION, PROPOSED MODIFICATIONS AND VARIATIONS, STATE ENERGY STANDARDS
- 8-205 - South Carolina Building Codes Council.
- 8-210.1 - Purpose.
- 8-215 - Definitions.
- 8-220 - Powers, Duties, and Responsibilities of Council.
- 8-225 - Duties and Responsibilities of Department.
- 8-230 - Council Officers.
- 8-235 - Council Meetings.
- 8-236 - Building Codes Adopted.
- 8-240 - Building Codes Modification Procedure.
- 8-245 - Qualifications for Local Modifications to Building Codes.
- 8-246 - Study Committee.
- 8-247 - Public Notice.
- 8-248 - Study Committee Meetings.
- 8-250 - Energy Standards Variation Procedure.
- 8-255 - Energy Standards Appeal Procedure.
- 8-260 - Administration of Modular Act.
- 8-261 - Administration of Accessibility Act.
- 8-270 - Injunctive Relief.
- 8-275 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.