South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 79 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- MANUFACTURED HOUSING BOARD
79-2 - License Classifications.
79-2. License Classifications.
Any person, prior to engaging in any business regulated by the Act, shall obtain a license in accordance with the Act and these Regulations. The South Carolina Manufactured Housing Board shall issue licenses in the following classifications:
(1) Manufactured Home Manufacturer, hereinafter referred to as Manufacturer;
(2) Manufactured Home Retail Dealer, hereinafter referred to as Retail Dealer;
(3) Manufactured Home Retail Salesperson, hereinafter referred to as Salesperson;
(4) Manufactured Home Retail Multi-Lot Salesperson, hereinafter referred to as Multi-lot Salesperson;
(5) Manufactured Home Apprentice Salesperson, hereinafter referred to as Apprentice salesperson;
(6) Manufactured Home Show Permit/Temporary;
(7) Manufactured Home Installer, hereinafter referred to as Installer;
(8) Manufactured Home Repairer, hereinafter referred to as Repairer; and
(9) Manufactured Home Contractor, hereinafter referred to as Contractor.
HISTORY: Added by State Register Volume 29, Issue No. 2, eff February 25, 2005. Amended by State Register Volume 34, Issue No. 6, eff June 25, 2010.