South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 72 - DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL--LAND RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION DISTRICTS DIVISION
Article 4 - STANDARDS FOR STORMWATER MANAGEMENT AND SEDIMENT REDUCTION
- 72-405 - Scope.
- 72-410 - Definitions.
- 72-415 - Exemptions.
- 72-420 - Activities Requiring Site Specific Plans.
- 72-425 - Specific Design Criteria, Minimum Standards and Specifications.
- 72-430 - Department Responsibilities.
- 72-435 - Commission Responsibilities.
- 72-440 - Hearing and Complaint Procedure.
- 72-445 - Inspection and Enforcement.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.