South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 7 - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, BEER AND WINE
Article 8 - BEER AND WINE
- 7-700 - Repealed by State Register Volume 34, Issue No. 7, eff July 23, 2010.
- 7-701 - Restrictions on Sales.
- 7-701.1 - Beer Not to Exceed 5% Alcohol by Weight.
- 7-701.2 - USDA Food Stamps Not Accepted in Payment for Beer or Wine.
- 7-701.3 - Vending Machines for Beer Prohibited.
- 7-701.4 - Wines Sold by Beer and Wine Wholesalers.
- 7-701.5 - Natural Wines Defined.
- 7-702 - Purchases, Transfers and Deliveries to and from Retail Locations.
- 7-702.1 - Delivery or Removal of Beer and Wine During Restrictive Hours Prima Facie Evidence of Sale.
- 7-702.2 - Beer and Wine must be Delivered to Licensed Premises by Wholesaler.
- 7-702.3 - When Beer Sold on Credit, Dishonored Check, etc.
- 7-702.4 - Sales by Retailer to Another Retailer for Resale.
- 7-702.5 - Drive-In/Drive-Thru Establishments Prohibited.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.