South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 7 - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, BEER AND WINE
Article 7 - ALCOHOLIC LIQUORS
Subarticle 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO ALCOHOLIC LIQUORS
- 7-300 - Purchases, Transfers and Deliveries to and from Retail Locations.
- 7-300.1 - Deliveries by Wholesaler to Licensed Retailer Only.
- 7-300.2 - Purchases by Retail Dealer from Licensed Wholesaler Only; Purchases for Exclusive use Prohibited.
- 7-300.3 - Dishonored checks to Wholesalers.
- 7-300.4 - Transfers of Alcoholic Liquor Between Retail Stores.
- 7-300.5 - Liquor Not to be Removed During Restricted Hours.
- 7-300.6 - Credit Cards Allowed for the Purchase of Liquor.
- 7-301 - Restrictions.
- 7-301.1 - Retail License by Wholesaler Prohibited-No Interest in Retail Store.
- 7-302 - Underage Violations-Multiple Offenses.
- 7-303 - Measurements from Location to School, Church or Playground.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.