South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 7 - ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, BEER AND WINE
Article 6 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 7-200 - General Provisions.
- 7-200.1 - Applications.
- 7-200.2 - Records.
- 7-200.3 - Display of Permits and Licenses.
- 7-200.4 - Person Under 21-Violation to Allow Possession and Consumption of Alcoholic Liquors, or Possession and Consumption of Beer or Wine, on Premises.
- 7-200.5 - Signs Required Under Section 61-70 and 61-6-1530; Size and Lettering.
- 7-201 - Requirements for Protesting Beer and Wine Permits or Alcoholic Liquor Licenses.
- 7-202 - Premises.
- 7-202.1 - General Requirements - All Licenses.
- 7-202.2 - Specific Facilities - Alcoholic Liquor by the Drink.
- 7-202.3 - Restrictions on the Premises of Nonprofit Organizations Licensed to Sell Alcoholic Liquor by the Drink.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.