South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 67 - SOUTH CAROLINA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
Article 6 - CONTESTED CASE PROCEDURE
- 67-601 - Hearings, Generally.
- 67-602 - Hearings, Required Information.
- 67-603 - Employer's Answer to a Request for Hearing, Time for Filing and Service.
- 67-604 - General Denial to Employer's Request for Hearing.
- 67-605 - Second Injury Fund's Answer to a Request for Hearing, Time for Filing and Service.
- 67-606 - Employee's Wage Determination.
- 67-607 - Hearing Notice.
- 67-608 - Failure to Appear at a Hearing.
- 67-609 - Withdrawing a Request for Hearing.
- 67-610 - Continuing Obligation to Update, Request for Hearing, and Answer.
- 67-611 - Pre-hearing Brief.
- 67-612 - Admission of Expert's Report as Evidence.
- 67-613 - Postponement or Adjournment of the Scheduled Hearing.
- 67-614 - Hearing Costs.
- 67-615 - Transcripts of Hearings.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.