South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 67 - SOUTH CAROLINA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
Article 4 - REPORTS REQUIRED, EMPLOYERS AND INSURANCE CARRIERS
- 67-401 - Designation of Authorized Recipient of Service and Other Demands.
- 67-402 - Corporate Officer Rejection of the Act.
- 67-403 - Election to Adopt the Act.
- 67-404 - Withdrawing from the Act.
- 67-405 - Employers and Insurance Carriers, Proof of Compliance.
- 67-409 - Duplicate or Dual Insurance Coverage.
- 67-411 - Employer's Report of Injury, Form 12A.
- 67-412 - Employer's Report of Injury, Form 12M.
- 67-413 - Periodic Report.
- 67-414 - Status Report and Compensation Receipt.
- 67-415 - Documentation of Insurance.
- 67-416 - Electronic Data Interface.
- 67-417 - Examination of Claim Files.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.