South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 67 - SOUTH CAROLINA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
Article 18 - MEDIATION
- 67-1801 - Mediation.
- 67-1802 - Mediation Required with Certain Claims.
- 67-1803 - Mediation Requested by Parties.
- 67-1804 - Selection of Mediator and Required Schedule.
- 67-1805 - Parties Represented.
- 67-1806 - Mediation Communications Confidential.
- 67-1807 - Expense of Mediation.
- 67-1808 - Penalties.
- 67-1809 - Forms Required Upon Completion.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.