South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 67 - SOUTH CAROLINA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
Article 15 - SELF-INSURANCE
- 67-1501 - Self-Insurance, Application.
- 67-1502 - Self-Insurance, Granting the Privilege and Providing Proof of Compliance.
- 67-1503 - Proof of Compliance, Excess Insurance.
- 67-1504 - Proof of Compliance, Reserve Account, and Other Accounts.
- 67-1505 - Proof of Compliance, Surety Bond.
- 67-1506 - Proof of Compliance, Securities Pledge.
- 67-1507 - Proof of Compliance, Irrevocable Letter of Credit.
- 67-1508 - Effective Date of R.67-1503.
- 67-1509 - The Self-Insurance Program, Amendments to and Renewal of.
- 67-1510 - Financial Analysis and Reports.
- 67-1511 - Audits.
- 67-1512 - Voluntary Withdrawal from a Self-Insurance Program and Cancellation of a Member's Self-Insurance Privileges.
- 67-1513 - Revocation Proceedings.
- 67-1514 - Self-Insurance Tax.
- 67-1515 - Confidentiality of Information.
- 67-1516 - Municipalities and Political Subdivisions.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.