South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 67 - SOUTH CAROLINA WORKERS' COMPENSATION COMMISSION
Article 13 - MEDICAL REPORTS, PHYSICIAN'S FEES AND HOSPITAL CHARGES
- 67-1301 - Medical Reports.
- 67-1302 - Maximum Allowable Payments to Medical Practitioners.
- 67-1303 - Payments for Hospital Inpatient Services.
- 67-1304 - Payments for Hospital Outpatient Services and Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
- 67-1305 - Medical Bill Review.
- 67-1306 - Medical Advisory Committees.
- 67-1307 - Rehabilitation Professionals.
- 67-1308 - Communication Between Parties And Health Care Providers.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.