South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 65 - SOUTH CAROLINA HUMAN AFFAIRS COMMISSION
Subchapter 1 - HUMAN AFFAIRS LAW
- 65-1 - Definitions.
- 65-2 - Complaint.
- 65-3 - Investigation and Production of Evidence.
- 65-4 - Preliminary or Temporary Relief.
- 65-5 - Conference, Conciliation and Persuasion.
- 65-6 - Reasonable Cause Determination: Procedure and Authority.
- 65-7 - Reconsideration of Order of Dismissal or Order to Initiate Suit.
- 65-8 - Procedure for Hearing as Provided by Section 1-13-90 (c) of the Act.
- 65-9 - Procedure for the Institution of Civil Actions as Provided in Section 1-13-90 (d) of the Act.
- 65-10 - Certification.
- 65-11 - Availability of Rules.
- 65-12 - Construction of Rules and Pleadings.
- 65-13 - General Investigations.
- 65-20 - Submission of Equal Employment Opportunity Reports.
- 65-21 - Equal Employment Officer to be Designated.
- 65-22 - Repealed.
- 65-23 - Preservation of Records in Event of Charge of Discrimination.
- 65-24 - Notices to be Posted.
- 65-30 - Guidelines Established for accommodations arising from pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, including but not limited to lactation.
- 65-40 - Minimum Requirements.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.