South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 53 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- STATE BOARD OF REGISTRATION FOR FORESTERS
53-2 - Officers.
The Board will elect officers each year at the regular spring meeting to serve for one year commencing at the following regular fall meeting. The following officers will be elected:
a. Chairman-whose duties shall be to:
(1) Preside at meetings of the Board.
(2) Appoint all committees.
(3) Sign all certificates and other official documents.
(4) Call special meetings as required.
(5) Notify all other State Boards of Registration for Foresters of the reciprocity provision of the Act.
(6) Perform all duties pertaining to the office of the Chairman.
b. Vice Chairman-Whose duties shall be:
(1) Perform duties of the Chairman during his absence.
(2) Publicize action, policy purpose and principles of the Board.
c. Secretary-Whose duties shall be:
(1) Keep a record of the proceedings of the Board.
(2) Attest all Certificates of Registration.
(3) Notify members of meetings.
(4) Perform other duties required by law or that may be assigned by the Board.
HISTORY: Amended by State Register Volume 36, Issue No. 6, eff June 22, 2012.