South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 5 - DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
Article 11 - THE ROADSIDE MARKET INCENTIVE PROGRAM
- 5-450 - Scope and Administration of Program.
- 5-451 - Roadside Market.
- 5-452 - Applications.
- 5-453 - Signs.
- 5-454 - Market Design.
- 5-455 - Location.
- 5-456 - Sanitation and Cleanliness Standards.
- 5-457 - Product Quality.
- 5-458 - Fair and Honest Marketing Practices.
- 5-459 - Effect of Violations of These Rules and Regulations.
- 5-459.1 - Agreement Between South Carolina Department of Agriculture Roadside Market Incentive Program and its Members.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.