South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 47 - DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND WORKFORCE
Article 3 - APPEALS REGULATIONS
- 47-51 - Appeals to the Appeal Tribunal.
- 47-52 - Appeals to the Appellate Panel.
- 47-53 - Issuance of Subpoenas.
- 47-54 - Orders for Supplying Information from the Records of the Agency.
- 47-55 - Representation before Appeal Tribunal and the Appellate Panel.
- 47-56 - Inspection of the Decisions of the Appeal Tribunals and the Appellate Panel.
- 47-57 - Appeal to the Courts.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.