South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 40 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION PANEL FOR DIETETICS
40-5.1 - Licensure by Examination.
40-5.1. Licensure by Examination.
As a prerequisite to the issuance of an initial license, the applicant shall provide evidence of passing the examination for dietitians offered by or as approved by the Panel. An applicant for licensure based on examination shall submit to the Panel:
(1) The completed application on the forms approved by the Panel along with required fees. Electronic submission is acceptable.
(2) A photograph of the applicant. Only a passport type (2" x 2") photo taken within the past twelve (12) months will be accepted.
(3) Proof of examination eligibility by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
(4) The Panel may request additional verification of any requirements or credentials as it may deem necessary.
(5) An academic transcript from all degree granting institutions of higher education directly to the panel administrator.
HISTORY: Added by State Register Volume 32, Issue No. 6, eff June 27, 2008.