South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 39 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- STATE BOARD OF DENTISTRY
- 39-1 - License to Practice Dentistry.
- 39-2 - License to Practice Dental Hygiene.
- 39-3 - Registration as a Dental Technician.
- 39-4 - Examination of Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
- 39-4.1 - Re-examination.
- 39-5 - Registration of Licenses or Certificates.
- 39-6 - Annual Election of the Board.
- 39-7 - Repealed by State Register Volume 36, Issue No. 6, eff June 22, 2012.
- 39-8 - Laboratory Interactions.
- 39-10 - Sanitary Standards.
- 39-11 - Ethics.
- 39-12 - Approved Procedures of Dental Assistants.
- 39-13 - Approved Procedures of Expanded Duty Dental Assistants.
- 39-14 - Approved Procedures for Licensed Dental Hygienists.
- 39-15 - Definitions.
- 39-16 - Dental Radiography.
- 39-17 - Guidelines for Sedation and General Anesthesia.
- 39-18 - Mobile Dental Facilities and Portable Dental Operations.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.