South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 25 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- SOUTH CAROLINA BOARD OF CHIROPRACTIC EXAMINERS
- 25-1 - Organization, Administration and Procedure.
- 25-2 - Application for Licensure.
- 25-3 - Licensure by Endorsement.
- 25-4 - Volunteer Licensure under Special Circumstances.
- 25-5 - Professional Practices.
- 25-6 - Professional Conduct.
- 25-7 - Code of Ethics.
- 25-8 - Advertising and Solicitation.
- 25-9 - Disciplinary Actions and Procedures.
- 25-10 - Inactive Status.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.