South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 24 - OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR-- DIVISION FOR REVIEW OF THE FOSTER CARE OF CHILDREN
- 24-1 - Confidentiality of Records.
- 24-3 - Case Reviews and Identification Of Appropriate Local Review Boards.
- 24-5 - Conflicts of Interest Involving Local Review Board Members.
- 24-7 - Agencies, Child-Caring Facilities, and Residential Group Care Homes Which Shall Be Invited and Encouraged to Attend Case Reviews.
- 24-9 - Individuals Who Shall Be Invited and Encouraged to Attend Case Reviews.
- 24-11 - Other Parties Who Shall Be Invited and Encouraged to Attend Case Reviews.
- 24-13 - Requests to Attend Case Reviews.
- 24-15 - Written Information Presented to the Review Board at the Time of the Review.
- 24-17 - Scheduling of Case Reviews.
- 24-19 - Frequency of Case Reviews.
- 24-21 - Cessation of Case Reviews.
- 24-23 - Procedures for Case Review.
- 24-25 - Procedure for Case Reviews When a Child is in Permanent Foster Care or Guardianship.
- 24-27 - Lack of a Key Party at a Case Review.
- 24-29 - Quorums for Local Review Boards.
- 24-31 - "Affidavit of Summary Review" Form.
- 24-33 - Processing of "Advisory Recommendations" Form.
- 24-37 - Procedures, Quorum, and Attendance for the State Board of Directors.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.