South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 15 - STATE BOARD OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
Article 2 - Cooperative Credit Unions
- 15-40 - Notice of Intention to Withdraw Shares.
- 15-41 - Limitations and Restrictions on Real Estate Mortgages.
- 15-42 - Authority to Engage in Activities Authorized for Federally Chartered Institutions.
- 15-43 - Executive Committee.
- 15-44 - Borrowing by Credit Unions.
- 15-45 - Electronic Fund Transfers.
- 15-47 - Merger Procedures for State Credit Unions.
- 15-48 - Procedure for State Credit Unions to Use Share Drafts.
- 15-49 - Leasing of Personal Property by State-chartered Credit Union.
- 15-50 - Declaration of Dividends by State-chartered Credit Unions.
- 15-51 - Terms and Conditions for State-chartered Credit Union to Make ARM Loans.
- 15-52 - Increase in Field of Membership.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.