South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 139 - COMMISSION FOR MINORITY AFFAIRS
Article I - STATE RECOGNITION OF NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN ENTITIES
- 139-100 - Purp ose.
- 139-101 - Scope.
- 139-102 - Definitions.
- 139-103 - Notification of Recognition Status, Appeals and Withdrawals.
- 139-104 - Limitations.
- 139-105 - Criteria for State Recognition.
- 139-106 - Purpose of the Native American Indian Advisory Committee.
- 139-107 - Membership Requirements for the Native American Advisory Committee.
- 139-108 - Membership, Terms, and Voting Power of the State Recognition Committee.
- 139-109 - Duties of the State Recognition Committee.
- 139-110 - Verification of Authenticity of Documents.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.