South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 137 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- SOUTH CAROLINA REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS BOARD
137-900.07 - Enrollment Agreement Policies and Procedures.
137-900.07. Enrollment Agreement Policies and Procedures.
(A) An enrollment agreement must be signed by the provider and student prior to the commencement of classes. A copy of the enrollment agreement containing all policies and procedures must be furnished to the student.
(B) The enrollment agreement must contain, at a minimum the following:
1. The name and address of provider and student;
2. Name of course;
3. Tuition and methods of payment, along with terms of any refund policy. If the provider has no policy for refunding fees, it must so state in writing;
4. Provider's policy for cancellation of scheduled courses;
5. The grade required for passing, methods for testing and final grade determination, if applicable;
6. Total hours of attendance required;
7. Scheduled meeting time, dates and location of course; for absences and for re-taking a failed examination, if applicable; and
8. Statement of non-discrimination in admittance requirements.
HISTORY: Added by State Register Volume 19, Issue No. 6, eff June 23, 1995. Amended by State Register Volume 25, Issue No. 5, Part 2, eff May 25, 2001; State Register Volume 38, Issue No. 6, Doc. No. 4426, eff June 27, 2014; SCSR42-5 Doc. No. 4766, eff May 25, 2018.