South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 137 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- SOUTH CAROLINA REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS BOARD
137-100.04 - Residential Experience Hours.
137-100.04. Residential Experience Hours.
The following hours may be awarded by the Board concerning property types when evaluating residential appraisal experience:
Type of Appraisal Hours Assigned
1. Appraisal of Single-Family 8 (one unit dwelling)
2. Appraisal of Multi-Family 16
3. Appraisal of Vacant Residential Lot 6
4. Appraisal of Rural Residential Land 16 (10-50 acres)
5. All other residential properties, Hours to be determined by the Board upon larger or more complex than typical submission. properties.
HISTORY: Amended by State Register Volume 25, Issue No. 5, Part 2, eff May 25, 2001; State Register Volume 38, Issue No. 6, Doc. No. 4426, eff June 27, 2014; SCSR42-5 Doc. No. 4766, eff May 25, 2018.