South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 127 - SOUTH CAROLINA OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY REVIEW BOARD
RULES OF PROCEDURE FOR PROTESTING CITATIONS, PENALTIES AND PERIODS OF ABATEMENT
- 127-1.1 - Notice of Protest.
- 127-1.2 - Protection of Trade Secrets and Other Confidential Information.
- 127-1.3 - Party Status.
- 127-1.4 - Intervention; Appearance by Non-parties.
- 127-1.5 - Representative of Parties and Intervenors.
- 127-1.6 - Failure to Appear.
- 127-1.7 - Duty and Authority of Board Member.
- 127-1.8 - Filing of Briefs and Oral Arguments.
- 127-1.9 - Hearings on Petitions for Modification of Abatement Dates.
- 127-1.10 - Service and Notice.
- 127-1.11 - Conflict of Interest.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.