South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 120 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION--BOARD OF VETERINARY MEDICAL EXAMINERS
- 120-1 - Definitions.
- 120-2 - Elections.
- 120-3 - Licensure to Practice Veterinary Medicine.
- 120-4 - Licensure to Practice Veterinary Technology.
- 120-5 - Biennial License Renewal.
- 120-6 - Continuing Education Requirements; Waivers.
- 120-7 - Continuing Education Provider and Sponsor Approval.
- 120-8 - Practice Standards for Licensed Veterinarians.
- 120-9 - Practice Standards for: Licensed Veterinary Technicians; Unlicensed Veterinary Assistants.
- 120-10 - Veterinary Facilities. General Requirements; Laboratory Services; Surgical; Pharmacological; Emergency Treatment.
- 120-11 - Limited Veterinary Services Facilities; Multiple Practice Facilities; Mobile Veterinary Facilities.
- 120-12 - Veterinary Medicine and Animal Shelters.
- 120-13 - Facility Inspection.
- 120-14 - Fees.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.