South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 119 - UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Article 4 - VIOLATIONS, PENALTIES AND BONDS
- 119-14 - Responsibility for Violations.
- 119-15 - Payment of Penalties and Bonds.
- 119-16 - Traffic, Parking and the Registration of Motor Vehicles for the University of South Carolina.
- 119-17 - Delinquent Violations-Increase in Bonds.
- 119-18 - Increase in Bonds After Service of Warrant.
- 119-19 - Depositing of Substitute for a Coin in a Meter.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.