South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 114 - DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
Article 49 - CHILD PLACING AGENCIES REGULATIONS
- 114-4910 - Child Placing Agencies; Definitions and Application Procedures.
- 114-4920 - Administration and Organization of Child Placing Agencies.
- 114-4930 - Requirements for Licenses and Types of Licenses.
- 114-4940 - Relicensing Procedures.
- 114-4950 - Confidentiality Requirements.
- 114-4960 - Personnel Requirements.
- 114-4970 - Child Placing Agency Records.
- 114-4980 - Procedures and Practices of Child Placing Agencies.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.