South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 100 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN PSYCHOLOGY
100-9 - Organization of the Board.
100-9. Organization of the Board.
(1) The officers of the Board shall be the Chair and the Vice-Chair who shall be elected annually and serve a one year term or until his/her successor shall have been elected.
(2) The Chair shall preside at all meetings and shall perform other duties as the Board may direct. In his/her absence, the next senior officer of the Board will preside.
(1) At least one meeting shall be held each year.
(2) Other meetings will be arranged as the need is determined by members of the Board.
(3) Special meetings may be held upon the call of the Chair upon five days written notice.
(4) Call meetings may be held at the written request of any two members of the Board.
(5) Telephone conference meetings may be held at the request of the Chair of the Board to initiate any action which requires consideration before a regular meeting of the Board.
C. Board Actions.
Official actions of the Board are those actions approved by official vote of the Board. Unofficial statements made by an individual Board member or staff member are not binding on the Board.
HISTORY: Added by State Register Volume 15, Issue No. 6, eff June 28, 1991; State Register Volume 38, Issue No. 6, Doc. No. 4439, eff June 27, 2014.