South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 100 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION-- STATE BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN PSYCHOLOGY
- 100-1 - Application for License to Practice Psychology.
- 100-2 - Examinations.
- 100-3 - Renewal of Licenses.
- 100-4 - Code of Ethics.
- 100-6 - Advertising.
- 100-7 - Fees.
- 100-8 - Guidelines for the Employment and Supervision of Unlicensed Persons Providing Psychological Services.
- 100-9 - Organization of the Board.
- 100-10 - Continuing Education Credits.
- Appendix A - ASSOCIATION OF STATE AND PROVINCIAL PSYCHOLOGY BOARDS CRITERIA
- Appendix B - Deleted by State Register Volume 38, Issue No. 6, Doc. No. 4439, eff June 27, 2014.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.