South Carolina Code of Regulations
Chapter 1 - DEPARTMENT OF LABOR, LICENSING AND REGULATION - BOARD OF ACCOUNTANCY
- 1-01 - General Requirements for Licensure as a CPA.
- 1-02 - Examinations.
- 1-03 - Deleted by State Register Volume 36, Issue No. 5, eff May 25, 2012.
- 1-04 - Deleted.
- 1-05 - Firm registration, resident managers, firm names.
- 1-06 - Reinstatement.
- 1-07 - Return of Certificate.
- 1-08 - Continuing Professional Education.
- 1-09 - Peer Review.
- 1-10 - Professional Standards.
- 1-11 - Application for Licensure as an Accounting Practitioner.
- 1-12 - Safeguarding Client Records When a Licensee is Incapacitated, Disappears, or Dies.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.