Title 234 - RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
Chapter 3 - ACCELERATED REHABILITATIVE DISPOSITION
Part B - Court Cases
- Rule 310 - Motion for Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition.
- Rule 311 - Application Process and Notice of Motion by Attorney for the Commonweatlh.
- Rule 312 - Hearing, Explanation of Program.
- Rule 313 - Hearing, Manner of Proceeding.
- Rule 314 - Deferring Action Upon Admission to Program Before Information.
- Rule 315 - Deferring Adjudication of the Charges Upon Admission to Program After Information.
- Rule 316 - Conditions of the Program.
- Rule 317 - Procedure Upon Refusal to Accept The Conditions.
- Rule 318 - Procedure on Charge of Violation of Conditions.
- Rule 319 - Procedure for Obtaining Order for Dismissal Upon Successful Completion of the Program.
- Rule 320 - Expungment Upon Successful Completion of ARD Program.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.