Title 201 - RULES OF JUDICIAL ADMINISTRATION
Chapter 6 - MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT JUDGES
- Rule 601 - Certification requirements of interested persons.
- Rule 602 - Continuing education requirement.
- Rule 603 - Continuing education requirement: senior magisterial district judges.
- Rule 604 - Continuing education requirement: Philadelphia Municipal Court Traffic Division.
- Rule 605 - Supervision of magisterial district courts by president judges.
- Rule 606 - Transfer of dockets and other papers.
- Rule 607 - Acts of assembly suspended.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.