Oregon Administrative Rules
813 - Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
Division 7 - MANUFACTURED DWELLING PARK
813-007-0020 - Annual Registration Procedures
MANUFACTURED DWELLING PARK
Annual Registration Procedures
(1) Every landlord of a manufactured dwelling park shall register annually in writing with the Housing and Community Services Department.
(2) The department will develop appropriate forms and instructions for this registration and will make this information available to manufactured dwelling park landlords through the department’s website or as the department otherwise deems appropriate.
(3) Registration required by the department will include but not necessarily be limited to the following information:
(a) The name and business mailing address of the manufactured dwelling park landlord and of any person authorized to manage the premises of the park.
(b) The name of the park.
(c) The physical address of the park, and, if different from the physical address, the mailing address.
(d) The telephone number of the park.
(e) The total number of spaces in the park.
(4) The manufactured dwelling park landlord shall file an annual registration satisfactory to the department and along with that registration pay a registration charge to the department for each park owned or managed by the manufactured dwelling park landlord per the process identified in 813-007-0025.
(5) The landlord of a new manufactured dwelling park shall register with the department and pay the registration charge identified in subsection (4) of this section no later than 60 days after the opening of the park.
(6) Each manufactured dwelling park landlord shall submit complete and accurate manufactured dwelling park registration(s) and accompanying registration charge(s) for their park(s) to the department by January 1st of each year.
(7) Manufactured dwelling park landlords shall submit registrations in written form, unless the department provides additional means of registration through the department’s website.
(8) If a manufactured dwelling park landlord submits the registration in written form, the registration shall be sent to:
Oregon Housing and Community Services
North Mall Office Building
Cashier — MCRC Registration
725 Summer Street NE, Suite B
Salem, Oregon 97301
or other such address as the department may designate on its website.
(9) If the department provides a means of registration through the department’s website, and if a manufactured dwelling park landlord chooses to register through this means, the manufactured dwelling park landlord must complete all of the required forms and submit all of the required information as stated on the website, and must submit such information to the department through the channels described on the website to complete the required annual registration.
Statutory/Other Authority: 2005 OL Ch. 619, Sec. 2, 3, 4 & 2009 OL Ch. 816
Statutes/Other Implemented: 2009 OL Ch. 816
OHCS 21-2018, amend filed 12/21/2018, effective 12/21/2018
OHCS 1-2010, f. & cert. ef. 1-7-10