Oregon Administrative Rules
813 - Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
Division 7 - MANUFACTURED DWELLING PARK
813-007-0015 - Manufactured Dwelling Park Advisory Committee
MANUFACTURED DWELLING PARK
Manufactured Dwelling Park Advisory Committee
(1) The department will appoint an advisory committee to advise the department in drafting the rules required by 2009 Oregon Laws chapter 816 and to assist the department in implementing and administering the duties of the department regarding the registration and continuing education requirements established in 2005 Oregon Laws chapter 619, sections 2 and 3.
(2) The advisory committee shall include representatives of interested parties, including but not limited to, representatives of manufactured dwelling park landlords and representatives of manufactured dwelling park tenants.
(3) Committee members shall serve on a voluntary basis without compensation for time, travel, or other expenses.
(4) The department will chair the committee, determine the number of committee members, provide administrative support to the committee as the department deems appropriate, and has the right to add or remove committee members as the department deems appropriate subject to 813-007-0015(2).
(5) An advisory committee meeting will be held at least once annually. The department may allow committee members to attend meetings via conference call as the department deems appropriate.
(6) The advisory committee will review the penalties and charges described in 813-007-0060 and their application and provide recommendations to the department.
Statutory/Other Authority: 2005 OL Ch. 619, Sec. 2, 3, 4 & 2009 OL Ch. 816
Statutes/Other Implemented: 2009 OL Ch. 816
OHCS 1-2010, f. & cert. ef. 1-7-10