Oregon Administrative Rules
813 - Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
Division 44 - HOME OWNERSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OF THE OREGON HOUSING FUND
813-044-0050 - Criteria for Funding
HOME OWNERSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OF THE OREGON HOUSING FUND
Criteria for Funding
(1) Grants by OHCS under the Home Ownership Assistance Program are subject to the availability of funds in the Home Ownership Assistance Account and to limits established by law. The process by which OHCS makes grants available may include, but is not limited to, consideration of individual proposals and the use of a competitive review process.
(2) In addition to the criteria in ORS 458.655 for preference in making grants, a grant application is subject to subordinate criteria established by OHCS and included in a competitive proposal solicitation or RFA.
(3) Organizations must ensure OHCS that the homebuyer receiving DPA funds completes Homeownership Education and Counseling from an organization using the approved education prior to receiving HOAP funding.
(4) Organizations must verify income eligibility under current area median income (AMI) requirements at the time HOAP funds are disbursed to homebuyer within any HOAP Program.
(5) Organizations must complete and submit all Reporting Requirements as indicated in the grant agreement.
(6) Organizations must have a Language Access Plan (LAP) for persons with limited proficiency in speaking or writing English.
(7) Organizations must have policies and procedures in place for the recovery of the destruction of program-related records as a result of a natural or man-made disaster.
(8) Organizations must maintain and retain program records as necessary to comply with state and federal law, including the requirements set by OHCS and listed in the Agency Retention Schedule and terms of the grant agreement.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 456.555
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 458.620 & 458.655
OHCS 41-2019, amend filed 12/30/2019, effective 12/30/2019
OHCS 2-2012, f. & cert. ef. 3-27-12
OHCS 9-2011(Temp), f. & cert. ef. 9-30-11 thru 3-27-12
OHCS 4-2009, f. & cert. ef. 12-22-09
HSG 2-1996, f. & cert. ef. 4-15-96