Oregon Administrative Rules
813 - Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
Division 44 - HOME OWNERSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OF THE OREGON HOUSING FUND
813-044-0005 - Definitions
HOME OWNERSHIP ASSISTANCE PROGRAM OF THE OREGON HOUSING FUND
(1) "Approved Education" means material provided by a HUD approved Counseling Agency or an agency who has adopted the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling and whose curriculum and delivery comply with the minimum standards set forth in the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling.
(2) "Federal Fair Housing Act" means the act, as established in 42 U.S. Code §§ 3601-3619, which prohibits discrimination in housing practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, and disability.
(3) "Homeownership Center" means an organization that assists in securing the future of Oregonians by providing Homeownership Counseling and Education, Housing Counseling including Financial and Post-purchase counseling in an effort to create stable households throughout the state, particularly in communities of color.
(4) "Homeownership Counseling" is defined in 24 CFR §5.100.
(5) "Housing Counseling" is defined in 24 CFR §5.100.
(6) "Organization" means:
(a) An entity, as defined in ORS 458.600, that manages a homeownership program as required in ORS 458.655; or
(b) An entity affiliated with the Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs (ODVA) and authorized by ODVA to provide down payment assistance funding or other funding to veterans. For the purposes of this section, the term "veterans" has the meaning provided in ORS 408.225.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 456.555
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 458.600, ORS 458.620 & 458.655
OHCS 41-2019, adopt filed 12/30/2019, effective 12/30/2019