Oklahoma Administrative Code
Title 160 - Department of Consumer Credit
Chapter 1 - Organization
Section 160:1-1-1.2 - Duties of Administrator
160:1-1-1.2. Duties of Administrator
(a) The Administrator, as the head of the Department, is charged with the duty of administering and enforcing all provisions of:
(1) the Uniform Consumer Credit Code beginning at §1-101 of Title 14A of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(2) the Oklahoma Rental-Purchase Act beginning at §1950 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(3) the Oklahoma Pawnshop Act beginning at §1501 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(4) the Precious Metal and Gem Dealer Licensing Act beginning at §1521 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(5) the Credit Services Organization Act beginning at §131 of Title 24 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(6) the Oklahoma Health Spa Act beginning at §2000 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes;
(7) the Oklahoma Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) beginning at § 2095 of the Oklahoma Statutes and,
(8) the Deferred Deposit Lending Act beginning at §3101 of Title 59 of the Oklahoma Statutes.
(b) When the Administrator is absent or unable to act for any reason, then the Deputy Administrator shall perform the duties of Administrator [14A:6-507].
[Source: Added at 16 Ok Reg 2129, eff 6-25-99; Amended at 20 Ok Reg 2850, eff 9-1-03 (emergency); Amended at 21 Ok Reg 2670, eff 7-12-04; Amended at 28 Ok Reg 1114, eff 7-1-11]