Oklahoma Administrative Code
Title 120 - Capitol-Medical Center Improvement and Zoning Commission
Chapter 10 - Zoning Regulations for Capitol-Medical Center Improvement and Zoning District
Subchapter 7 - Off-Street Automobile And Vehicle Parking And Loading
120:10-7-13 - Shared parking facilities
120:10-7-13. Shared parking facilities
Whenever two or more uses are located in a common building or other integrated center, parking requirements may be met by providing one or more permanent common parking facilities. Any shared parking facility shall receive the approval of the Commission and meet the following requirements and conditions:
(1) Shared parking lots shall contain the required number of spaces for each individual use. The total number of spaces provided shall not be less than the sum of the individual requirements.
(2) Shared parking lots shall provide safe pedestrian circulation and access. Access shall be linked to public sidewalks and must be handicap accessible. All sidewalk material shall continue across any principal driveway.
(3) Any valid shared parking facilities must be under the ownership or permanent control of the owner of one or more of the uses for which the parking is required.
(4) Shared parking arrangements shall be validated with the written consent of all property owners agreeing to a shared parking arrangement.
(5) Integrated centers containing residential uses shall provide separate permanent parking spaces, clearly designated for use by residents.
(6) Plans submitted for shared parking facilities shall identify spaces designated for handicapped, residential, service vehicles, employees, clients and visitors.
Added at 23 Ok Reg 2931, eff 7-13-06