New York Codes, Rules and Regulations
Title 19 - DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Chapter XV - Local Government Services
Part 816 - Local Government Performance And Efficiency Program
Section 816.7 - Contents of application
Current through Register Vol. 44, No. 38, September 21, 2022
(a) Application for awards shall be made using forms prescribed by the Secretary.
(b) Applications shall contain, but not be limited to containing, the following:
(1) a detailed description of the action, including:
(i) the date the action commenced; and
(ii) the date the action was fully implemented;
(2) the designation of a contact person or award administrator;
(3) the names and contact information for representatives of each municipality applying for recognition of the action;
(4) a resolution of each municipality's governing body requesting recognition of the action;
(5) any inter-municipal agreements entered into to carry out the action;
(6) a description of any funds previously awarded by the Department of State to finance the action.
Disclaimer: These regulations may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.