New Mexico Administrative Code
Title 18 - TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAYS
Chapter 60 - PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
Part 2 - PIPELINE SAFETY GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Section 220.127.116.11 - ISSUING AGENCY
- Section 18.104.22.168 - SCOPE
- Section 22.214.171.124 - STATUTORY AUTHORITY
- Section 126.96.36.199 - DURATION
- Section 188.8.131.52 - EFFECTIVE DATE
- Section 184.108.40.206 - OBJECTIVE
- Section 220.127.116.11 - DEFINITIONS
- Section 18.104.22.168 - ADOPTION OF PORTIONS OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS
- Section 22.214.171.124 - NOTICE OF INTENT TO CONSTRUCT
- Section 126.96.36.199 - REPORTS OF MASTER METERS
- Section 188.8.131.52 - OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUAL
- Section 184.108.40.206 - CLASSIFICATION AND REPAIR OF LEAKS
- Section 220.127.116.11 - OIL PIPELINE TARIFFS
History of 18.60.2
Pre-NMAC History: The material in this rule was derived from that previously filed with the Commission of Public Records - State Records Center and Archives.
SCC 69-29, Order No. 2966, Cause No.516, filed 9-24-69.
SCC 71-2, Amended Order No. 2966, Cause No.516, filed 3-18-71.
SCC 72-1, Amended Order No. 3096, Cause No.516, filed 1-12-72.
SCC 77-2, Order No. 3096-C, Docket No.750, filed 3-04-77.
SCC 79-4, Regulations Relating to Minimum Safety Standards for the Transportation of Natural and other Gas by Pipeline, filed 6-27-79.
SCC 84-9-PL, Regulation for the Transportation of Natural and other Gas by Pipeline - Minimum Standards, filed 11-26-84.
History of Repealed Material: 18 NMAC 60.1, General Provisions; 18 NMAC 60.2, Reports Required for New Master Meters and Third Party Damage; 18 NMAC 60.3, Requirement of Filing of Procedural Manual; 18 NMAC 60.4, Classification and Repair of Leaks; 18 NMAC 60.5, Pipeline Safety Program Procedures; 18 NMAC 60.6, Transportation of Natural and Other Gas by Pipeline: Minimum Federal Safety Standards: Annual and Incident Reports; 18 NMAC 60.7, Transportation of Natural and Other Gas by Pipeline: Minimum Federal Safety Standards; 18 NMAC 60.8, Transportation of Hazardous Liquids by Pipeline; 18 NMAC 60.9, Pipeline Safety Regulations: Drugs & Alcohol Testing; 18 NMAC 60.10, Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug & Alcohol Testing Programs (all filed 5-1-96) repealed 7-1-03.
SCC 84-9-PL, Regulation for the Transportation of Natural and other Gas by Pipeline - Minimum Standards, filed 11-26-84, was renumbered into first version of the New Mexico Administrative Code as 18 NMAC 60.1 through 18 NMAC 60.10, effective 6-5-96.
18 NMAC 60.1 through 18 NMAC 60.10 (all filed 5-1-96), were replaced by 18.60.2 NMAC, Pipeline Safety, effective 7-1-03.
18.60.2 NMAC, Pipeline Safety (filed 6-16-2003) replaced by 18.60.2 NMAC, Pipeline Safety General Provisions, effective 7-17-06.